Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Stackable Bead Rings, DIY


 Dainty little stackable rings you could make in any color.



Inspiration

 Tutorial
Things you need.
  1.  Pliers 
  2. Seed beads *Michales or Wal-Mart
  3. Wire 24 gauge *Wal-Mart or Michaels
  4. Candle
 Cut your wire about 4 inches long.
 Wrap around your candle to the size you need. 
I would always go just a little bigger than smaller.
 Make a small hook at the end of one of the wires, this will make it easier to pick up your beads.



I placed my beads on a white piece of paper. 
then I strung the beads on my wire until I got to the size that I wanted.

 Then I twisted my wire. 

Wrap the wire in opposite directions around two or three times and trim off the excess.


  Make a bunch and stack them up.






Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Lots of <3,
Anne

5 comments:

  1. These are so pretty and easy! I always love how you use a candle to wrap the wire and size the ring. Posted the top finished photo and a link back to you on my Tumblr blog truebluemeandyou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time visiting you and I have been scrolling for the last hour and a half!! I love every single thing I've seen. Your diy's are so well made and easy to follow. I really love your blog and thought you'd like to know, you made my day :D
    mickey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW Mickey thank you so much.. You just made my Day:)

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!